Spirit

Saturday, June 2, 2012


Okay, so these lovely people are Sofia's proud parents. That's my daughter Brittney and her husband Juan. I think they are a good couple. They are still young and things come up, but they are good together. Look at my baby's sweet face, I guess that's where Sofia gets it.

We are all cohabiting right now, waiting for the inspection on their new house so I have been lucky enough to have had my new grandbaby with me since she came home from the hospital. I have been able to swaddle her and rock her to sleep, feed her and soothe her crying. What more could a "Love" ask for?

Brittney and Juan are new parents so there is a learning curve but I can see they are on the right track. They have gotten a routine down and the evenings are much smoother. Those of you who are willing, pray for this little family as they set off into their new adventure as new homeowners.

No comments:

Post a Comment